Saturday, July 23, 2022

Anniversary Blessings

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  This will go to a sweet couple at church.  I made it for The Flower Challenge - Clean & Simple.

 


I stamped two flowers and 6 leaves from SU Prized Peony set (retired) and die cut them with the matching dies; I also fussy cut some of the white edging away.  I colored the flowers with Copics and the leaves with SU Granny Apple Green Blends.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape on a white panel embossed with SU Subtle EF.  I glued the leaves under the edges of the flowers.  The sentiment is from a Sweet n' Sassy anniversary set.  I masked the words separately so I could layer them.  I then die cut it with an Ornate Frames die by SU (retired), and mounted it with foam tape also.

 I will also link to the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge as I used several dies on this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty JoAnne! The depth of color in each petal is perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnne I don't often say this - but I LOVE your blue flowers! Their arrangement on the slightly textured base is CAS perfection from my view!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge again!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant! Great to see you in the HLS gallery! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.