Sunday, July 24, 2022

Tis the Season

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  I made this one for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Santa.

ETA:  Wow, my card was chosen as the winner at CAS Christmas challenge.

 

I got out this old set by My Favorite Things called Christmas and stamped the Santa image and the sentiment from this set.   I colored the Santa with Copics and die cut him with a stitched oval die, then mounted him on a black scalloped oval die cut.  I stamped the sentiment on a white panel and embossed it with an older SU EF called Perfect Polka Dots (retired) as I thought it looked like falling snow.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

3 comments:

  1. You had the perfect Santa, JoAnn! I love how you've colored and framed him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card, JoAnn! Your classic Santa is colored perfectly and I love your oval frame! You did an amazing job with our prompt...Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the CAS Christmas challenge JoAnn!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.