Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Anniversary for The Paper Players

Hello friends.  I have been busy making birthday and anniversary cards for family & friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card for a couple of friends at church.  I am linking to The Paper Players - Wedding/Anniversary challenge.

ETA:  My card was one of the A Cut Above picks at The Paper Players.
This is a CASE card from The Technique Tuesday site.  I was inspired by this card
 and had to get this Royal Jasmine stamp & die set.  I  made a few minor changes to my card:  the embossing folder, sentiment and added a little more color with SU Petal Pink Blends.   I only used 3 clear gems and added a lt. green mat.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates stamped on a stitched circle die cut.  The flower image and the sentiment are raised with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Love these sweet, delicate flowers on the embossed background, JoAnn! I see why you had to go shopping! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card for your friends, JoAnn. The flowers are so lovely and the embossing adds such good dimension. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, JoAnn! I love the delicate coloring on the flowers...so soft! The three little gems are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn your floral stem is beautiful and the embossed background just the right amount of detail for your pretty anniversary card. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.