Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a birthday card for a young girl at church.  I was inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest.  
I changed a few things like the bear image, the embossed background (I used a retired SU EF), and omitted the banner sentiment.  I used MFT Beary Special Birthday stamps and dies, Stitched Circle dies and Happy Birthday Circle Frame die.  The image is colored with Promarkers and mounted with foam tape.  I added 3 small pink dots.  I thought it was such a cute card and perfect for a little 4 year old girl.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. It is perfect for a little girl, JoAnn! Love this sweet bear and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cute bear with his birthday cake will surely make your little friend smile on her special event. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.