Thursday, August 13, 2020

Happy Birthday Wishes

Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  This one is for my great-grandson who is turning 7.
First I sponged the background panel with lt. blue and green inks.  I stamped these cute birthday critters from MFT Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes and cut them with the matching dies.  I colored them with assorted Copics and was pleased with the way they turned out.  I added a bunch of the confetti which comes in the set and colored with different markers.  I added the small blue dots with the ball on my stylus.  I combined two of the sentiments in the set by masking part of the one with Wishes.  The sentiment and the critters are mounted with foam tape.

I will link this up at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Midsummer Blues (I have lots of blue on my card, plus a blue card base)


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This card is a party! He will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party to me, JoAnn! How festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card for a 7 year old! Those sweet critters will bring a smile to is face on his special day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.