Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Happy Birthday for The Flower Challenge

Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I am linking to The Flower Challenge - add sparkle.

For my card I used some new stamps from Pinkfresh - Layered Bouquet Stamp & Die set for the pretty blooms and Diamond Tiles for the background.  I stamped the background in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added a thin black mat.  I used my Stamparatus to stamp the layered flowers & leaves in Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamino (flowers) and Pear Pizzazz & Old Olive (leaves).  I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers and I tried to get a good photo of it, you can see it some in the photo below.

The sentiment is from an older SU set and I embossed it with white on black and hand cut the flagged ends.  I mounted the fowers and sentiment with foam tape.  I was pleased with the final card.  You will probably see these flowers on more cards as I die cut and stamped several of them.

Thanks to Darnell, I will be adding this to her NBUS Challenge also as I had not used the flower stamps before.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. You should be pleased, JoAnn! This is just gorgeous! Awesome coloring and winking and I love that diamond tile background! Thank you for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Darnell GD (psst, you could also add this to NBUS if you want.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of stamping those die cut flowers, JoAnn! Love how they look against the black and white plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms! FAB background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I do love wink of stella it gives a wonderful finish to flower images. Beautiful stamping, colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flowers and can see them as a favorite. The entire card is gorgeous and beautiful on that background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.