Thursday, August 13, 2020

Seize the Birthday - Rainbow Colors

Hell friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Barbara has chosen rainbow colors for our "Toppings" option.  Remember, if you are not into the "toppings" option, the only requirement is that it has to be a birthday project.

I used various Distress Inks in rainbow colors to sponge my main panel.  I then added the die cut leaves wreath and flowers from SU Build a Wreath die set.  The yellow flowers went well with the background and green leaves.  I mounted the wreath over a die cut stitched circle and stamped the sentiment from SU Peaceful Moments.  I added gold glitter gems to the flower centers and mounted the whole panel with foam tape.  I added a thin black mat to make the colored panel pop.  I really like the finished card.  I need to do more sponged backgrounds. :)

Be sure to check our all the fabulous cards by my teammates and our guest designer over at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Pretty rainbow background, my friend! Love the yellow flowers on the "wreath"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rainbow background is so soft and pretty! Perfect with the frame of flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty rainbow background! The cute yellow flower wreath fits perfectly on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rainbow card is so easy on the eyes. The blended colors are fantastic and really make the flowers pop. I want to thank you for the Bday card too. I save them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great inked background JoAnn. Love the way you framed in the sentiment with the leaves! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floral card.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rainbow background against those flowers looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blended rainbow colours are gorgeous JoAnn, love the pretty wreath too and the thin black mat makes it really pop! Such a pretty card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its the pastel rainbow colors - make me feel so peaceful! Love the yellow floral wreath too! Such a lovely card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those buttery yellow flowers give the rainbow colours a softness. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rainbow colors are really highlighted with the black background and those pretty yellow flower. The wreath of leaves looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.