Friday, May 24, 2019

Amazing Birthday for CAS Mix Up Card Challenge

I wanted to try the baby wipe technique featured on the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge and this is what I came up with.
My choice is baby wipe, stamping and die cutting.
I used 3 baby wipes to make an ink pad with Crushed Curry, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo inks. I tried stamping a couple of different stamps but didn't like it, so I tried the swiping technique and liked it better.  I have another background for a card and will show that later.  For this one I die cut the Memory Box Cheery Flower Collage from a white panel die cut with SU Stitched Rectangles.  I placed this over my swiped panel and added 2 rhinestones to the flower centers.  The sentiment is from SU Humming Along.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Your swiped, inky baby wipe background is so pretty JoAnn! Love it paired with the white circle framing and pretty white die-cut flowers. Beautiful birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wiped background makes a perfect contrast for your white die cut flowers, JoAnn! Love the sentiment and framing! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour combination and the swiping technique looks fabulous. Love the colours against the clean and crisp white die cut. Wonderful card for the gallery at The CAS Mix UP ....Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby wipe background, JoAnn! I love the ink color combination and the wonderful contrast with the white space. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You BG is super PRETTY and the white just makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choices. The flowers really stand out on that beautiful background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the colours... great swiping work. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.