Sunday, May 19, 2019

Thank You So Very Much

Hello friends. Today I am sharing a card that was a special request by my brother who is pastor of Cowboy Fellowship Church.  He needed several special thank you cards.
I used 3 different stamp sets for my card.  The cowboy is from MFT Saddle Up & Celebrate, along with the matching dies.  The church, trees and clouds are from Lawn Fawn Happy Village stamps and matching dies.  The sentiment is from SU Butterfly Gala.  I colored the images with Copics.  The cowboy and the church are mounted with foam tape.  The trees, clouds and sentiment panel are glued on the main panel which is sponged with Distress Oxide inks and matted with brown card.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, JoAnn! PS. I posted the winner for the SNSS Blog Hop and you're our lucky girl! Hooray! Info to claim your prize is here... https://sweetnsassystamps.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-blog-hop-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the most PERFECT card! LOVE all the thought you put into it! BTW Concrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.