Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Happiest of Birthdays

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing a preview of a new SU set and one of the new In-Colors, Rococo Rose.  This is my favorite of the new colors, and you know I love making floral cards.  
The stamp set is Floral Essence and it has the matching punch for this flower in a bundle.  I stamped the flower 4 times with Rococo Rose, sponged more ink in the middle, then punched them out and layered them.  The leaves are die cut in Wild Wasabi with a die from Wonderful Romance  (retiring).  The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday (retiring), die cut and matted with the Layering Ovals dies.  The Whisper White panel is embossed with the Subtle EF. The DSP is from the new In-Color stack and the card base and mat are Rococo Rose CS.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Another pretty floral card,Joann.I love the new color, Rococo Rose. So soft and pretty. Blessings, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to see the new colors! Pretty flowers and I always love gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new colors and your layout is so pretty. The flowers just pop on this card with that lovely gingham background. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.