Wednesday, May 22, 2019

CAS Christmas - Stocking

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for CAS Christmas - Stocking.
ETA:  My card was one of the Outstanding Design picks for May CAS Christmas.


For my card I used this cute image from Penny Black Gather Around set. Aren't those kitties cute hanging on to their stockings.
I colored the image with Promarkers and also added a background by sponging Crumb Cake ink over an MFT English Brick Wall stencil.  I added to rhinestones, colored with a gray marker, to the ends of the garland to look like it was pinned on the wall.  I then framed the image with 2 dies from SU Stitched Rectangle dies.  I added a thin red mat to pick up the red in the stockings.  The sentiment is from Pretty Pink Posh Angel Friends set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. JoAnn, I love your little brick wall fire place. It's the perfect place to hang those stocking and your adorable little kittens are having so much fun. Thanks for joining us CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM goodness Love those sweet kittens! I love the subtle look of the brick. Nice job JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable JoAnn! Love the brick background and those sweet kitties playing with the stockings. :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these mischievous kittens, JoAnn! They are really into their stockings! Great job of coloring and stenciling! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Beautiful colouring. The stencilled brick wall really sets this super cute scene. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kitties and their stockings are precious. The stenciled background shows them off perfectly. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.