Monday, May 6, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend's birthday.  I saw similar cards on Pinterest and I love the way the SU Delicate Lace Edgelits make a card so delicate and pretty.  
I die cut the edge of the white panel with the lace dies and then embossed it with SU Subtle EF and mounted it over a Wild Wasabi panel.  This was mounted to a Petal Pink card base.  The flower and leaves are from MFT Brilliant Blooms and colored with Copics.  I then die cut them with the matching dies and mounted the flower with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Inspirational Birthday set by My Sentiments Exactly, stamped on an oval cut with SU Layering Ovals and matted on Wild Wasabi scallop oval die cut from the same set.  The silver trim ribbon is also by SU.  I added 3 small rhinestones to finish my card.

I will link this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday, it is their 10th birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it too! So delicate and PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card. I love the flower and the colors JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lacy and feminine, JoAnn! Love that die cut edge and the pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lacy edge is beautiful and the flower is the perfect addition to make this card outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.