Thursday, May 23, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Presents

Hello friends.  Happy Thursday, it is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time I chose the "Toppings" option of presents.  Remember it is an option and the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.
I used this cute Pure Innocence image from MFT.  I stamped her with her big present, colored with Copics and then fussy cut her.  I paper pieced the ribbon on her present.  I added a cute little tag from another stamp.  I added more presents from different MFT stamps.  The yellow present is glued behind the larger present.  I then added the trio of smaller presents with foam tape.  This whole set was added with foam tape to a panel die cut with Lil' Inker Side Stitched Rectangles.  I lightly sponged the background with MFT English Brick Wall Stencil.  The pattern paper is from my stash and is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  I used colors from the paper to color the images.

I hope you check out all the great cards by the team over at Seize the Birthday, and our Guest Designer, Linda.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Great topping choice, and your card is utterly sweet! Those are big presents, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the first to say that you knocked this challenge out of the park. I love the huge presents and how you have make them stand out. That precious girl sure looks surprised. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! What a LOT of presents...and HUGE too!! Totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of effort went into this card and it completely paid off! This is so darling! You picked a perfect topping and you absolutely made one terrific card! Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a surprise! Everyone would love to get such a big surprise on the birthday:)! Very cute card and I love the stenciled background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I love the fun pile of presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable JoAnn. Love all the extra presents.I'm using this stamp to make a birthday card for one of my grandaughters. The PI stamps are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She makes this card so fun with her big ole presents

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely DARLING! LOTS of FAB details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card, love how you've mixed and matched the presents with the background paper, so many gorgeous details, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding card! She is so cute by her huge presents. Your details make this card so pretty and you color choices are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet, JoAnn! I love the paper-pieced presents - great choice of theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.