Thursday, June 6, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week it is "Anything Goes".
For my card I was inspired by Vicki Burdick's card here (thank you Vicki).  She makes beautiful floral cards and you know that is my favorite kind to make.  I used the SU Tufted EF for the white panel and the flowers are from Tea Together.  I added an extra yellow flower and added Wink of Stella to all the flowers.  I also added an extra leave die cut from Wonderful Floral dies (retired).  I also changed the orientation and added a birthday sentiment from Very Vintage (retired).  The wood DSP is mounted with foam tape and the final touch was to add a few rhinestones. 

Hop over to Seize the Birthday and check out all the wonderful cards by our designers.  I hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


11 comments:

  1. A very pretty CASE of the original card! I like the little pop of yellow the smaller flower adds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilted background that these beautiful flowers sit on. Great CASE for sure. Nice arrangement with the wood grain and the gold twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circles of twine with those pretty flowers, JoAnn! All so pretty on the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely floral card! Great bg texture also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful CASE of Vicki's card! Love those little flowers and the subtle texture in the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, and a great CASE. I do love the added pop of yellow in your card too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew you liked florals.... just kidding of course!!! ;) Another beauty!






    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a beautiful job of CASEing Vicki, JoAnn! And I love all the touches you added to make this pretty design your own!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Just GORGEOUS! As always, you are the flower queen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very pretty! I love the flowers, textured background, wooden panel and twine- everything on your card:)! An awesome CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE the flower colors you used. I also like the fun wood panel. GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.