Sunday, June 23, 2019

CAS Mix Up - Ombre

I was working on this ombre panel for the CAS Mix Up challenge and decided to make an anniversary card for a couple at church. I used ombre blending, stamping and die cutting.
I used SU Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Primrose Petal inks for my ombre panel and then die cut it with the Delicate Lace Edgelits dies.  I happen to have the floral die cut from Bloom & Grow already colored with Flirty Flamingo Blends for the flowers, and die cut, so I added some foam tape and popped it up on my card.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Anniversary Innies stamp set.  I love the way it turned out and hope the recipients do also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. The soft and pretty ombre lace with the flowers on top made an elegant anniversary card, JoAnn! The placement of the sentiment is perfect and I love the beautiful design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicate and pretty ombre effect on your beautiful card. The die cut edge is wonderful and so are your flowers. Thank you for joining in The CAS Mix Up challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Love the border makes for a diff. style of layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful ombre edge, JoAnn! Love, love, love that lacy die cut and it's a perfect match with the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I am just beginning to play with this set, it's so pretty! Your ombre colors are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful anniversary card for your friends from church, JoAnn! Gorgeous waterolouring of the flowers and the lace border is so pretty with the ombre technique. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.