Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A Birthday Card

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a friend.
I used Altenew's Painted Flowers and SU Grapefruit Grove ink.  I stamped off once for the lighter shade and full strength for the darker layer.  The stripe panel is stamped with MFT Stripe Background and Grapefruit Grove ink.  The mat and bow die cut are from Grapefruit Grove cardstock.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set.  The white die cut panel and the bow die are from SU Stitched Seasons Framelits (retired).  I added an enamel dot to the bow center and the flowers are mounted with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Loved the Altenew Painted flowers...however they are not as easy as I thought they would be to stamp. This is beautiful JoAnn. Love the grapefruit cardstock, and it's something I may have to get this month at SU club. Thanks! So happy to see you in our gallery at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diagonal stripes make a great background for those pretty flowers, JoAnn! You do the layered stamping beautifully. Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card in one of my favorite new colors: Grapefruit Grove, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.