Thursday, March 28, 2019

Seize the Birthday - Spring

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of Spring.  It seems as if everyone's thoughts of Spring turns to flowers (and maybe butterflies).  I know mine did with my card. Remember it is an option and the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.
I stamped these pretty flowers from SU Painted Seasons set (from Sale-a-Bration) in Flirty Flamingo ink and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz.  I then die-cut them with the matching dies.  The Butterfly is from SU Beauty Abounds, also stamped in Flirty Flamingo.  I fussy cut it and mounted with foam tape.  The flowers are also mounted with foam tape and I just glued the leaves under them.  The sentiment is a very old SU stamp which I love to use.  I stamped it with Pear Pizzazz ink.  

The scallop frame is from Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Ovals.  I die cut it from the white panel and then embossed the panel with SU Subtles EF, glued the panel on the card base and then stamped the sentiment in the opening.

You should check out all the pretty Spring cards by my teammates, and our Party Guest, over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Pear pizazz is such a great colour and pairs (haha) perfectly with this coral-pink colour! i love the little butterfly balancing the pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and beautiful card! Love the layers of die cuts and the pretty flowers and of course, the little (well camouflaged among the flowers) butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I thought of flowers because I love to used them on my cards. I see that you and I think alike, my hats off to you for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love the framing and the luscious pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pretty soft pink flowers and the subtle textured background with the scalloped frame! So soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, those flowers are so detailed, beautifully stamped, such pretty colours too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this challenge was perfect for you and Tae Eun! The floral queens! Love the framing of the sentiment on this one too! Going to have to do that more on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soft colors and the oval scallop frame give the card the spring-like look! So so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love that scallop frame and the gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.