Thursday, March 14, 2019

Dots and Stripes for Seize the Birthday

Hello friends and happy Thursday.  We have a new challenge for you at Seize the Birthday and this time our "Toppings" option is to use Dots and Stripes.  Of course, the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.
 For my card I used Blushing Bride from the SU Subtles DSP.  The stripes are on the reverse side of the dotted paper.  I added a strip of Blushing Bride where the papers joined.  The flowers and leaves are from W Plus 9 Modern Anemones Stamp and Die Combo.  I colored them with Promarkers and die cut them with the matching dies.  They are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Birthday Greetings and I mounted it with foam tape after snipping the flagged ends.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous "Dots and Stripes" cards by the designers and our Special Party Guest, Tenia Nelson, over at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink, JoAnn! Love the soft colouring of the flower trio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blushing Bride dots and strips are so pretty on this card, JoAnn! So are the beautiful flowers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole card is Blushing! I adore the pink flowers, makes me think of spring. You sentiment is my favorite birthday one from Gina K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card JoAnn, love the soft pinks with the touch of yellow and green, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and they make a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of dots and stripes! The pastel colors make for a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't that a two-for-one pattern paper for you! Loving the design and the pretty pinks! Such a lovely card, Jo Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of the both sided pattern paper! I love the soft and elegant antique rose color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful inspiration card showing both dots and stripes, JoAnn! I love the design and the soft pink! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoAnn, The pastel colors make such a beautiful card then you add florals and it's a show stopper! Hope you are well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty posies with the striped and dotted BG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so bright and cheerful! Beautiful flowers and I love the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.