Saturday, March 2, 2019

Thinking of you

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend that fell and had to have surgery on a fractured knee cap.  I hope this card cheers her up a little and lets her know she is thought of.
The Soft Sea Foam panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug EF.  The yellow check is from SU Gingham Gala 6x6 pad.  I added white Baker's twine around the gingham panel.  The butterflies from Butterfly Gala is stamped in Daffodil Delight and I sponged a little ink in the center.  I added small rhinestones and glued the butterflies on just in the center.  The sentiment is an older retired SU stamp and is stamped on a die cut from SU Rose Trellis Framelits and mounted with foam tape.  That's it for today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. The yellow makes this so cheerful! I love the gingham and butterflies with the embossed lattice background! I'm sure it will uplift your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, oof, I'm all goose-pimpled at the thought of a fractured knee cap, JoAnn. The pain is unimaginable. Your beautiful card will definitely cheer her up! A gorgeous lattice e/f, gingham, and pretty butterflies all make for a stunning design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow gingham cheers everyone up! Love the added butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.