Friday, March 29, 2019

Happy Anniversary in Neutrals

Good morning friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for some good friends.    I have used SU Painted Seasons again, this time stamped in Peekaboo Peach.  I love the flowers in this set and how they stamp so well.  I also added the centers from the Delighful Daisy stamp set, stamped in Soft Suede.  The leaves are stamped in Old Olive.  The sentiment is from Verve, stamped in Soft Suede on a Stitched Fishtail Flag die.  I mounted the flowers and sentiment panel with foam tape.
The background is partially embossed with SU Happy Hearts EF and then I stamped the pretty border with SU Delicate Details border in Crumb Cake ink - it is retired and it is my first time using it.  It is so pretty and I will be using it again.  I saw this background idea on a card on Pinterest and had to try it.   I love the way it turned out.  Of course I had to add flowers. :)  The card base is SU Crumb Cake.

I am linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The color combination is so pretty. The border really frames it and makes a gorgeous card. Lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to your STB post, I saw this awesome card. Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the crumb cake lace frames these beautiful peach flowers, JoAnn! A wonderful design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so pretty and spring appropriate. The colors and design are just perfect...great minds think alike, I have the Painted Seasons set on my desk and just recently used the SU lace set(retired) and was thinking of using it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card! I had to stop by and tell you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.