Thursday, March 21, 2019

March CAS Christmas Card Challenge

The CAS Christmas Card Challenge for March is to use a deer on your card.
It is also their first birthday celebration.
I did a card for the challenge using the Memory Box Evergreen Reindeer die. I cut the white panel with a stitched rectangle die and then die cut the reindeer element.
I had this piece of faux mother of pearl card from my previous Christmas card and I used it behind the die cut to resemble the blue sky and the green trees on the sides.  I added a thin mat of SU Balmy Blue card and the sentiment is from Sweet n' Sassy Poinsettia set.

I am also linking my card to a new challenge to me Christmas Kickstart Challenge #6 - Moves on Hooves

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Your background fits this die cut perfectly, JoAnn. Love the stately deer! You could add this at CAS Christmas and Christmas Kickstart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your FMP background is stunning and creates the perfect backdrop to your deer die cut. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JoAnn, so glad you've found your way to The Christmas Kickstart Challenge! Your card is a beauty. I love the white against the delicate blues and greens. TFS, hope you come play again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card JoAnn! Such a regal deer with a beautiful winter's cold sky in the background. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I was idly scanning the cards on the list, yours jumped out at me, grabbed me by the throat, and said Admire Me!!! Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL BG for that white deer! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, beautiful die cut and a very classy card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.