Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sending You Lots & Lots of Happy

Hello Friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend using the Mojo Monday #511 sketch (I did switch sides for the circle and rectangle as it suited the flower image better).  I am also entering it in The Flower Challange - Anything Goes - you know how I love to make floral cards, my favorite.
Here is my card.
All of the supplies are from Stampin Up except for the circle dies.  I love this floral image from the Sale-a-Bration set Lovely Lattice.  I stamped the image, colored it and then fussy cut just part of the image.  I mounted the flowers on the circle die cut with foam tape.  The card base and the mat are  Highland Heather.  The check paper is from the Gingham Gala 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from the Lots of Happy Card kit and is stamped on a stitched rectangle die cut.  I added 3 small rhinestones for a little bit of bling.   The white panel is embossed with the Lace Dynamic Texture Impressions EF and is very pretty.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers, JoAnn! Love the checks and the texture of the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful card JoAnn, love the soft Spring colors and the fabulous texture of your embossed panel.
    Thank you for playing along at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is just so HAPPY and I LOVE the purple gingham and flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.