Thursday, February 28, 2019

Big Birthday Wishes

Hello and happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of "make us laugh".


I have this cute Art Impressions stamp set that I got from a friend and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  It is the first time I have used it. These 3 ladies look like they are having lots of fun icing that big cake and sampling the icing. :)  I colored the image with Copics and Promarkers and then die cut it with a Lil' Inker Designs die.  I put it back in the die and cut it shorter to fit my card.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I matted the image panel and the sentiment with SU Chocolate Chip CS.  The pattern paper is from my stash.

I hope you will check out all the fun cards by our guest designer and the rest of the team over at Seize the Birthday and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. This is so DARLING! I can relate to those women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - our age takes 3 to add those candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing anything this friends is always more fun. I love this stamps and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card, JoAnn! These ladies look like they're having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is totally fun! Wish I could join the party! They look like they are having a gala time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun image. Thanks for having me as the PG at STB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finally inked up your fun image! They do like they are having a great time! Super card for a tough challenge! everyone did so well! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I LOVE that image and wish I could join them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Art Impressions' ladies are always so fun! Great coloring on them! What a cake :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect image for Cathy x this theme, looks like they're having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Art Impressions stamps are always good for humorous cards! Love your colouring on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, they look like they're having fun with that cake - my kind of birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so much fun! Perfect image to use for the challenge. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.