Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a couple at church.  I have 6 anniversary cards and several birthday cards to make for March. :)

For this card I used Gina Marie Designs die cut and Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp and die set.  I stamped the flower in 3 shades of pink ink and the leaves in green. I mounted the flower with foam tape and stuck the leaves underneath the edge.  The sentiment is an older PSX stamp I got from Ebay.  I added some tiny pink pearls for accents.  The green dotted paper is from an older Simple Stories 6x6 pad.

I am linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I truly appreciate your comments.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is so pretty. Love the pretty green and pink. Such a wonderful anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty combination, JoAnn - I love the soft colors, the lacy doily, pretty script, and of course the beautiful flower! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peony is gorgeous, JoAnn! I've never been able to get one to look this beautiful! Love the die cut background over the tiny dotted paper! Very elegant, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that beautiful bloom and that lacey BG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.