Saturday, February 23, 2019

Happy Birthday Panda

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a young girl at church.  She is turning 6 and I thought this panda with balloons would make a fun card for her.
The panda, balloons and sentiment are from SU Sale-a-Bration last year.  The panda, 2 of the balloons and the sentiment are mounted with foam tape.  I hand drew the balloon strings.  I colored the balloons to match the designs in the pattern paper which is from a DCWV pad.  I thought it look festive with all the colors and the design.   The white panel is cut with a die from MFT.  A quick and simple card but I like the way it turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This card just looks like a party! LOVE the vibrant BG and the popped panda and balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and happy birthday card! Perfect for a 6 year old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.