Friday, February 22, 2019

Happy Anniversary for The Flower Challenge

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a couple at church using my new stamps and dies, so I am linking it up at The Flower Challenge #29 - Use your latest Stamps or Dies.
The flowers are from Sunny Studio Everything's Rosy.  I stamped them with 3 shades of blue and the leaves with 3 shades of green.  I then die cut them with the matching dies.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape and the leaves are just glued down.  The die cut panel is made with Sunny Studio Frilly Frames-Lattice.  The sentiment is a Verve stamp and I punched it with a SU punch and mounted it with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate it when you take the time to leave me a comment.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

4 comments:

  1. OH, how pretty. Love the lattice die you used in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card JoAnn!love your beautiful roses in shades of blue and the lattice panel is a great background for it too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the lattice BG and the pretty posies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roses, JoAnn! Love them in blue and the shading is perfect! Love that lattice background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.