Saturday, October 20, 2018

CAS Watercolour - Green, Orange and Brown

CAS Watercolur is celebrating their 2nd birthday and this month's challenge is to use orange, green, and brown.


I made this card for the CAS Watercolour challenge.  I stamped the image from Simon Says Stamp Mandy's Flowers on watercolor paper and colored it with my waterbrush and Distress Oxide Inks- Gathered Twigs, Frayed Burlap, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Spiced Marmalade.  I cut it with the matching die and mounted it with foam tape on a panel that is embossed with SU Subtle EF.  I then mounted that panel with foam tape to the card base.  I added a lt green enamel dot to the center of the flower.  The sentiment is from a TPC Birthday set stamped in Gathered Twigs DOI.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to use these colors, JoAnn! I love the way you've placed the flower on the circle to look like a pretty fall wreath! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card JoAnn!! I'm ashamed to say that I have had that same stamp for months now and have not used it...grrrrrr!! You used it beautifully though with the colors for this challenge, and it is so elegant looking! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a beautiful floral wreath JoAnn! Great use of the challenge colours with this lovely CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty cas...love the way the circle frame draws the eye in.
    Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.