Wednesday, October 24, 2018

CAS Christmas - Birds

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for the CAS Christmas Challenge - Birds.
I used the bird image from a retired SU set Beautiful Season, colored with Promarkers and cut with  MFT Inside and Out Stitched Oval die.  I sponged lt. blue ink around the image before removing the die.  This is mounted with foam tape to the card base.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Rejoice.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful chickadee! Great colouring and lovely use of the stitched oval die. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Christmas stamps, JoAnn! Your red bird is so pretty perched in the holly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie ambiance Joan, adorable, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty chickadee and beautiful colouring . thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured image, JoAnn. I used to have this stamp and for some reason I sold it and have regretted it ever since! This is so beautiful with the oval die-cut. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.