Monday, October 15, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Good Morning friends.  I am sharing a tag I made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything But a Card.

All supplies are from My Favorite Things except the ribbon and jute twine.  I love their new Filled With Joy stamps and matching dies, which is what I used for the letters and snowman.  I masked the sentiment and only stamped part of it on a banner die cut form Blueprints 16.  I mounted the sentiment and letters with foam tape.  The pattern paper is from MFT Hearts & Stripes 6x6 pad.  The tag is cut from MFT Biscotti CS with MFT Stitched Tag die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. This tag is so festive with the red and white stripes and the snowman joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.