Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Charistmas Gift boxes

Hi friends.  I am sharing some Christmas Gift Boxes I made as gifts for our craft group at church.  There is a stamp in each box and they are decorated for Christmas.  I made half in green and half in red.

There are 11 total. I used a cut file from Silhouette to cut them out.  After assembling them, I added a strip of Recollections pattern paper, a scallop circle punch, and an SU scallop oval punch.  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Poinsettias & Candles set.  The bows are made with an MFT die.  I tied them together with some older Christmas ribbon from Michael's.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed that you have your Christmas boxes done already! A great way to give a small gift! Your crafting companions will be happy to get these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.