Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Happy Birthday for PTI Make It Monday

I made his card for a friend at church using the challenge at PTI Make It Monday #339 - Patterned Frames.
I made my patterned framed by diecutting Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rounded Rectangle, sponged Tattered Rose Distress Oxide ink on it and then stamped it with PTI Grid Cover Up.  I then die cut a smaller rectangle from the center to make the frame.  I mounted the frame with foam tape onto the Medium Scallop Stacker die cut which is stamped with a sentiment from PTI Sentiment Staples: Birthday Mini Stamp set.  I stamped the images from PTI February Corner Adorner set in SU Flirty Flamingo and Wild Wasabi inks.  I fussy cut them and mounted them to the opposite corners of the frame.  All this is mounted on an MFT Summer Splash card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. JoAnn , your card is so pretty with the stamped frame! Love that grid stamp and beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card JoAnn!! LOVE your frame and that corner adorner set worked beautifully for this sweet and colorful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, JoAnn. PTI is such a sweet company. Great job.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grid is so versatile! I would not have thought to stamp it on a sponged piece and I really like the look! Love the flowers in the corners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.