Friday, September 11, 2026

Best Wishes for the Mr. & Mrs.

 Hello friends.  I have a wedding card to share today.  A friend asked me to make her one so this is what I came up with.
I embossed a panel with Spellbinders Cross My Heart EF and added a black mat.  The couple (a die from a friend) are cut from black and mounted with Black Foam Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from an older Verve stamp set.  I fussy cut it and mounted with foam tape.  I added the Altenew black heart enamel dots for a little added interest and I think they worked fine.  I like the card and hope my friend does also.

I will link to Addicted to Stamps & More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. I love silhouette stamps and dies and this one is just perfect for a wedding card JoAnn! Love the embossed hearts in the background too! CAS perfection my friend! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn. This is so pretty.Miss all of you in class this morning. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, I think your friend will be very happy with your wonderful card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful wedding card, JoAnn. I love that you added the black enamel hearts to the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.