Hello friends. I have another Christmas card done and sharing today.
I had the green panel (Soft Succulent) already cut and embossed so thought I would pair it with a pretty pink poinsettia (Poppystamps Blooming Poinsettia). I cut the poinsettia from a light pink and blended a darker pink ink to the centers before gluing the layers together. The center is cut from gold foil. The leaves are cut from SU Peaceful Pine. I mounted the poinsettia & leaves on a white panel cut with Spellbinders Emerald Cut Labels and Tag die set. I stamped the sentiment from Penny Black Be Lifted Sentiment set in Peaceful Pine ink before mounting the panel with foam tape. I like these soft colors for a Christmas card, although red & green are still a favorite also.
I will link this to Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - Anything goes.
and to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Any occasion
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

I love the way this soft pink plays with the Soft Succulent background! I'm loving that emerald cut die to show off the pretty poinsettia too! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
ReplyDeleteYour pink Poinsettia is gorgeous JoAnn and I love the Soft Succulent embossed background too! Lovely, lovely card and YAY for one more for the Christmas stash!! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous color combination---that pink poinsettia is stunning!!!
ReplyDeletePretty colors, JoAnn! This is a wonderful Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely pink poinsettia, JoAnn, and the sentiment fits perfectly on that die cut panel.
ReplyDeleteOh JoAnn that pink poinsettia is just beautiful with your embossed background! Beautiful color combo! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Let the Poinsettia parade begin, I say! JoAnn, I love her in this pale pink!
ReplyDelete=]
A really wonderful card. I love it. tfs
ReplyDelete