Hello friends. I have a Christmas card to share today. I am slowly starting to get them done, hopefully before December😉
ETA: My card was one of the Top Picks at Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge.
I used this lovely Brass & Bliss Decorative Floral Circle die cut from white and mounted on a white card base. I stamped the sentiment from an older SU set in Garden Green ink. The Lawn Fawn Stitched Poinsettia dies were used to cut them from SU Poppy Parade and the leaves from some green from a Recollections pack. (Michael's) The centers are cut from SU Daffodil Delight using a die from another set. I mounted them around the bottom left corner of the floral frame and my card was done.
I will share this at Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge - I didn't use Santa or a beach scene, but did use red as there is a lot of red in the inspiration board.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

This is so pretty JoAnn! Love the fabulous frame you used!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card, JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous place for those pretty Poinsettias to live!
ReplyDelete=]
Beautifully done JoAnn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
There's that beautiful die cut circle again and I'm loving it with the white on white JoAnn! Your Poinsettias really POP against all that white too! Lovely, lovely card my friend and YAY for one more for the Christmas stash! Hugs. :0)
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, love the embossing at the back and the poinsettias are perfect on here. Love this card. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Leanne DT/KCC
ReplyDelete