Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Happy Birthday to You

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made this one for Just Us Girls Challenge.

 

I chose to copy Carol's lovely card.
 
I love the way she arranged her flower elements on the edge of the circle and added a die cut bow.
I had these flowers from SU Decorative Borders (ret.) on my table from a previous project so decided to use them. They are colored with SU Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut the white bow from SU Stitched Blooms (ret.) and the circle is die cut from a new set, SU Spotlight on Nature.  I mounted the circle with foam tape to a white panel cut with Concord & 9th Basket Weave Card Front die.   The flowers were partially glued to the edge of the circle and I added bits of foam tape on the ends off the circle.  The sentiment is from Penny Black Super Day set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely CASE of Carols' card, JoAnn! I like the coral colors and the basket weave panel. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card JoAnn! Love that background and the pretty colors you chose! Thanks for joining us! - Carol Mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CASE of Carol’s card turned out beautiful. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful CASE of Carol's card, JoAnn. I love all the texture with the crimped circle and embossed background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty CASE of Carol's card, JoAnn! I love the sweet coral flowers and how they are placed on the circle! I always love embossed backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.