Thursday, June 6, 2024

Magnolia Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I recently received this Pinkfresh Studio Magnolias stamp & die set and couldn't wait to play with it.  

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics.  I cut them out with the matching die and arranged them how I wanted them.  I taped them together on the backs and mounted them with foam tape to a stenciled panel I had lightly stenciled with DOI Frayed Burlap and a SU Mask.  The sentiment is from an older SU set and I mounted it with foam tape also.  I mounted the panel to my card base and it was done.  I really like the finished card.

I am linking to Pinkfresh Studio June Challenge - ombre or gradient.  I hope the gradient colors of the pinks on the magnolias count.
June 2024 Challenge 
 
and to the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies. 
Please share our badge!
 
also to Darnell's NBUS Challenge as this is the first time using the magnolias set.
Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


4 comments:

  1. Your magnolias are gorgeous, especially over the stenciled background. Beautiful card, JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink magnolias are so pretty against the stenciled background, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a WOWZA magnolia set and you really brought it to life with your coloring and stenciling, JoAnn! I love the design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Also pinning to I.D.E.A.S.!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.