Monday, June 24, 2024

Happy Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for my daughter and son-in-law.  I was inspired by the colors of the Mood Board at Just Us Girls Challenge.

The color in the middle photo of the bottom row was what caught my eye and I thought the rays shooting up reminded me of the branches of this Fine Floral Stem by Simon Says Stamp.  I die cut the image from white card and sponged Peeled Paint DOI on the stems and Peacock Feathers DOI to the centers of each flower layer. I then glued the flower layers together and added gold fancy rhinestones to the center of each flower.  I embossed a light blue panel with Spellbinders Diamond Plaid EF and mounted it to my white card base.  I then mounted the flowers with foam tape and glued the stem down.  The sentiment is an older one from Verve Stamps.  I mounted it with foam tape across the bottom of the stem.

I will also link to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used this die set.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. JoAnn, I love how you got your inspiration for your card and the results are fabulous! Such pretty florals! So happy you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Carol, I love how the photo triggered a connection to these flowers JoAnn! I really like the cool blues and the textured background too - such a pretty card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joann... as always a gorgeous floral. Love your sweet creation. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with that embossed background! Thanks for joining in JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet anniversary card, JoAnn! So happy to have your sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.