Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Let's Celebrate You for JUGS

 Hello friends. I am sharing a card I made for the JUGS challenge -Word Week #731 - Celebrate.

 

 I used Pinkfresh Studio Blooming Branch Stamp, Stencils & die for the pretty blooms.  After stamping them in black ink, I used the stencils and PFS Chasing Sunsets ink cubes to blend ink on the flowers. The leaves are done with SU Wild Wasabi ink (ret.).  I also lightly blended one of the ink cubes, Mimosa, on the card base and then attached Altenew Trellis die cut over it.  I die cut the flowers and mounted them with foam tape over the trellis panel.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Sweet Birthday, stamped in Mimosa ink and mounted with foam tape on the right side and glued over the edge of the flowers.
 
 Please share our badge!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. I spotted this little number in our JUGs gallery and wanted to let you know how pretty it is! Thanks for playing, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card JoAnn! Love the beautiful colour of your flowers, along with the fabulous trellis background (just bought that for myself!). The sponging in the background adds a soft glow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color peeking through the trellis! I love the dimension and beautiful flowers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.