Sunday, June 16, 2024

Birthday card for Pinkfresh Studio's June Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  I made this one with new Pinkfresh Studio Be Fearless Stamps, dies, and stencils.


I stamped the images in black ink and used the stencils to blend Pretty in Pink, Flirty Flamingo & Regal Rose inks over the flowers.  I only used Wild Wasabi ink for the 2 layers of leaves and the 2nd layer made the darker areas.  I cut a white panel and taped off the left edge and then blend the 3 pink inks over the section for the gradient look.  I really like how this makes the flowers pop with the same colors.
I had a little smudge when removing the tape so I stamped the sentiment on an oval die cut mounted it with foam tape over the smudge.  The flowers are arranged around the sentiment and mounted with foam tape also.  I really love the finished card.

June 2024 Challenge 
 
and Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used this set. 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Catching up after our vacation, JoAnn! As always you shared so many pretty floral creations. Scrolled back and loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these in pink, JoAnn, and the gradient panel is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the sweetest flowers, JoAnn! I love how you've colored and arranged them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I LOVE pink! :) The ombre strip adds something special behind your gorgeous flowers, JoAnn. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.