Sunday, May 26, 2024

Color Hues - Coral & Teal

 Hello friends.  I made a card for the Color Hues Challenge using Coral and Teal.

 

ETA:  Yea, my card was chosen as one of Runner Ups at Color Hues

 I used my new stamp and die set from Spellbinders - Lily Arch.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with SU Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay Blends.  I also die cut 3 plain white layers to glue behind the image, instead of using foam tape, because of the narrow outline in the  image.  I embossed a panel of Bermuda Bay card with Spellbinders Diamond Plaid EF and glued the image to it, then to a white card base.  I didn't add a sentiment as the image is so pretty by itself - I may add one when I decide to send it out.

I will also link to Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. I like the delicate arch framing the pretty lilies! Wonderful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite stamp and die sets, and you've colored it beautifully. It looks amazing set upon that wonderful embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, JoAnn, done in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card JoAnn. LOVE the colour and texture of your background. Really shows off the beautiful lilies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color combination with your coral lilies and your aqua background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lilies are beautiful and I love the embossed plaid background! A beautiful way to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so striking JoAnn! I love the bold teal background and I may have to look into that fabulous stamp and die set. Thanks so much for making my color combo look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Beautiful Lily arch - and oh, how those pretty flowers pop against the teal background. Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.