Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Pink tulips

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.  I made this one for The Flower Challenge - Color Your flowers.



 I stamped Waffle Flower Tulips in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics (flowers) and SU Soft Succulent Blends (leaves). I cut them out with my Scan n' Cut as I don't have a die; then I used my Exacto knife to cut out the inner white parts.   I cut a Pool Party panel to 5-1/4 x 4" and embossed with  my new Spellbinders EF Lattice Work.  I swiped my white ink pad over it but it doesn't show up too much. The sentiment from Gina K. Birthday Greetings is stamped on a SU Thoughtful Expressions die cut.   I mounted the pretty tulips and the sentiment panel with foam tape.  I added 3 small rhinestones to finish it off.

I will link to May Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms, Butterflies.
 
Please share our badge!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. So pretty JoAnn. Love the soft colours that are amazing together. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.