Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Graduation Card

 Hello friends.  I have a great-granddaughter graduating from high school this week and this is the card I made her.


The school colors are blue and white so I used SU Blueberry Bushel DSP, ink, and Blends for the card.  The paper is from Glorious Gingham (ret.).  The white panel is die cut with an unnamed die (but I love using it).  I stamped congratulations from SU Filled With Happiness stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink in the middle of the white panel.  The caps are from an older TCP Sudio Graduation set.  I stamped them in black ink, colored them with Blueberry Bushel Blends, fussy cut them, and mounted them with foam tape.  The white panel is also mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. You had me at BLUE....and gingham! She'll really love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty graduation card for your great-granddaughter, JoAnn! Love this shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your great granddaughter, JoAnn! She'll love her pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.