Monday, May 13, 2024

Happy Birthday for Freshly Made Sketches

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I received some new goodies last week and was playing with this stamp & die set from Taylored Expressions - Meadow Aster.  I had the flower stamped, colored and die cut when I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and thought it would fit perfectly, so this is my card.


I colored the flowers with SU Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends and added a small black enamel dot (Altenew) to the center of each flower.  I mounted them with foam tape to a white panel embossed with a SU 3D EF and then glued to the card front.  I added the strip of yellow pattern paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from SU Go To Greetings, also mounted with foam tape over the flower stem.
 
I will also add this to The Flower Challenge - Color Your Flower
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


8 comments:

  1. I love the happy feeling that comes from the pretty yellows you've used. The clean look of the flowers on textured white is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at yellow, JoAnn! The paper and flowers are so pretty and so is that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest card! I love the yellow and white together! Pretty flowers and a fun embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happy little flowers! This is delightful, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous JoAnn! The subtle texture behind those gorgeous flowers and the pretty yellow paper look wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow flowers and panel make a very happy card JoAnn. So pretty with the textured background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow is such a cheerful color and works so well with those sweet asters! Love the polka dots strip and subtle background embossing as well. Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower is wonderful and I love all the cheerful yellow on this. Love the texture that the embossing folder adds to the background. Thanks for sharing this over at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.