Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding card

 Hello friends.  I am sharing a wedding card that I made for my granddaughter who is getting married this weekend.


I got the idea from this card I saw on Pinterest.  Instead of stamping flowers, I copied the flowers from their wedding invitation serveral times and resized them to die cut the retried letter diess by SU. I also cut a plain letter to stack them for a little dimension.  I cut a strip of SU Misty Moonlight to match the flowers and embossed it with an older Darice embossing folder.  I matted the embossed panel to a black mat and added ribbon and bow from narrow white & silver trimmed ribbon.  I mounted the panel to a slimline card base - 8-1/2" by 8" and scored at 4", which fits a standard #10 size envelope.

I am pleased with the end result and I think she will like it also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Using flowers from their wedding invitation makes this even more special, JoAnn! A beautiful card for a happy occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely personalized card for your granddaughter! I think she'll treasure this, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.