Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Another Wedding Card

 Hello friends. I have another wedding card to share today.  This is for another granddaughter (sister of the one getting married this weekend) that is getting married in December.  Her wedding theme is formal black and white so I thought this was perfect for them.


I die cut the image (no name on the die) 4 times from black cardstock and layered them for sturdiness and dimension.  I mounted it to an off-white panel embossed with a Darice EF with lots of hearts.  I stamped the sentiment from an older SU set on a strip of the off-white cardstock and mounted it across the center of the image with foam tape on the ends and glued in the middle.  I had these cute little heart enamel dots (Altenew) and thought they were the perfect finishing touch.

I will link to Just Us Girls Challenge CAS - Use just the center of your card as I think it fits the challenge.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some fun celebrations coming up! Nothing better than a classic white and Black Wedding card! Enjoy the wedding this weekend and thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is pretty too and sure to make another granddaughter happy! Two weddings, does that mean two new outfits?!? Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome wedding card and how fun to have 2 granddaughters getting married! I love the loving couple with the heart taking center stage and that embossed background was the perfect choice. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so classy, JoAnn! How fun to have two granddaughters getting married!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.