Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Merry Christmas for JUGS

 Hello friends.  I have a Christmas card to share today.  When I saw JUGS Color Challenge of  Red  & Green, naturally I thought of Christmas as did a lot of others.


For the red blooms I used Spellbinders Holiday Blooms and cut several large blooms and small blooms.  I layered 3 of each together, shaped the petals and glued the cluster together on a white panel die cut with SU Split Card Textures Dies.  The greenery is from the same die and cut from 2 shades of green.  I added a golden rhinestone to the centers of the flowers.  The sentiment is from SU Mistletoe Magic (ret.) and stamped in red.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I love the corner die that adds subtle interest so these beautiful poinsettias take the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card, JoAnn! The blooms pop off your white background beautifully. So happy to spot this in the JUGs gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the partial plaid die paired with your gorgeous poinsettias, JoAnn. Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.