Thursday, October 12, 2023

Just Us Girls Color Challenge

 Hello friends.  I finished my card for the JUGS 700th Challenge - a color challenge just in time.


 

I love the colors for this special 700th challenge and had to play along, and of course I had to use flowers.  The orange flower and buds are cut with Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies from some Recollections card.  I die cut the leaves and stem from SU Sahara Sand card.  I die cut the Balmy Blue pattern paper and the white panel with SU Radiating Stitches dies.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set and I love the mixture of fonts in it and use it quite often.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of your design and that cute flower! Thanks for joining our celebration this week at Just Us Girls, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty JoAnn! Great way to use the challenge colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean and simple look of your card JoAnn. Very pretty! So glad you joined us this week for our celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.