Sunday, October 29, 2023

Have the Best Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card for a little girl at church.  She is best friends with the girl I made the cute bunny card for and their birthdays are two days apart.


I had this cute image already stamped and decided to color her and use her as she reminds me of the girl who will receive the card.  She has long blonde hair and loves being outside.  She is from an older MFT stamp set which must be discontinued as I can't find her on the MFT site.  After coloring her, I fussy cut her out and mounted her with foam tape to a stitched rectangle die cut after sponging clouds (Taylored Expressions Cloud die) using SU Baja Breeze ink (ret.) and a little green for the grass area. I drew the little grass sprigs with an Old Olive marker.  The sentiment  is from an older SU set.  I added the sun die cut as it looked like a bright sunny day (Florida style).  I added a #6 sticker to the sun.  I matted this panel with a blue mat and then to a white panel embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF (ret.) and finally to the white card base.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping, 
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card JoAnn. The young girl that is getting this card is going to be so happy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet - love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable birthday card, JoAnn! I'll bet it's fun watching those two little girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet way to say Happy Birthday! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.