Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy Birthday for Just Us Girls Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today.  I made it for a young 4 yr. old boy at church using the JUGS Challenge - Word Die Cuts.

 


 I used SU Happy dies to cut the Happy in Crumb Cake and Black and offset the black to give it a shadow.  I stamped this cute image from SU From All of Us and colored it with alcohol markers.  I added green to the bottom for grass and then sponged some lt. blue ink for the sky around the image.  I cut this down and layered it over the top of the die cut word.  I stamped Birthday from a different set and them layered this over the bottom of Happy.  I matted this on a piece of cardstock from my stash and then to my card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

 I will also link to the AAA Birthday Challenge - For a Child


Happy Stamping,

JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. In addition to the adorable expressions on these cute colored in animals, I like how you shadowed the HAPPY letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is going to love this card! It's adorable and I love your use of die cut word! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expressions on these characters, JoAnn! A perfect card for a little boy (or a big boy)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute bunch of critters. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.