Monday, November 30, 2020

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this card for the Color Hues Challenge - Pink & Brown, but didn't get it posted in time . This card will be going to some friends at church.

I used Altenew Beautiful Day for the flower and leaves and colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake blends.  I added a small white glittered gem to the center of the flower.  The flower is mounted with foam tape to a white panel that has been die cut with Spellbinders Venise Lace and embossed with SU Tasteful Touches EF.  I cut the leaves apart and placed them around the flower.  The sentiment is from SU Many Mates and stamped in Soft Suede ink.  The panel is mounted to a Sahara Sand card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I love the soft pink with Crumb Cake and the Sahara Sand background! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful JoAnn! You have done a great job coloring with your blends! I think this set from Altenew has got to be one of my favs of all time. Sorry you missed our deadline at Color Hues. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.